ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

How Is Joe Flacco Playing?

cravnravn

Here the situation: 2nd and goal inside the 5 yard line , we're down 3 points and the bears are clearly playing the run, they have our blockers outnumbered , but man to man coverage on three WR's and Joe doesn't check out of the play. That one play lost us the game, it should have never went into overtime. Joe has a very good skill set and talent but very little smarts. Joe being a dummy is what is costing us games.

Here the situation: 2nd and goal inside the 5 yard line , we're down 3 points and the bears are clearly playing the run, they have our blockers outnumbered , but man to man coverage on three WR's and Joe doesn't check out of the play. That one play lost us the game, it should have never went into overtime. Joe has a very good skill set and talent but very little smarts. Joe being a dummy is what is costing us games.

I think the pick 6 was more boneheaded then that play.

If Caldwell And Joe haven't put the work in , where joe can't audible out of a play then yes i give caldwell gets some blame , but in my book the lions share of the blame will always be on Joe because this is his 6th year and his contract dictates to me a certain level of play.

This L was definitely on Joe. The pick 6 and even the INT into triple coverage were really poor throws. For the most part the line did well and we even had some semblance of a running game so the support was there but Joe didn't get it done.

I'd like to see an efficient offense...from game to game...I'm tired of this shit.

Man do I agree with you. All I ask for is an entertaining offense on a team that plays with emotion. We haven't seen either this year.

29th in an rating 120 million dollars for 29th. If I were the ravens I would be demanding some money back.

season is not over yet

some crazy shit seems to be in the making for the playoffs

manning tweeks his ankle again

brady gets one good hit on his ass

luck runs out

chiefs are al;ready hurting on defense and Smith? hahahaha

Titans? com on man!!!!

ravens are at a 100-1 shot to win the super bowl right now and I dropped a dollar on it.

You feel - I know. This is the same guy who spent 6 years fluffing Kyle Boller on ESPN and another 5 fluffing Joe Flacco on that same site. Crav's been into the fluffing business for a long time.

You're so full of shit your eyes are brown, couldnt stand Boller from the 1/2 second we drafted him..Now Flacco on the other hand, IS THE MAN..All he does is win.