ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

How Is Joe Flacco Playing?

cravnravn

There is a difference between disagreements and using racial slur insults.

There is also a difference disagreements and debates and someone posting the same thing over and over again. That person isnt debating or disagreeing, they are being an attention whore asshole. If one wanted to they could see posters initially reply politely and disagree with these idiots only to have them just repeat themselves and start name calling. I am treating them the way they deserve to be treated and I am relatively sure the way they want to be treated.

Edited by Spen

Yeah there is a lot of childishness around here recently. Disagreement that provokes discussion should be considered a good thing.

Completely agree. In this case, however, you cannot have a discussion with a broken record (GeRastaMo).

There is a difference between disagreements and using racial slur insults.

There is also a difference disagreements and debates and someone posting the same thing over and over again. That person isnt debating or disagreeing, they are being an attention whore asshole. If one wanted to they could see posters initially reply politely and disagree with these idiots only to have them just repeat themselves and start name calling. I am treating them the way they deserve to be treated and I am relatively sure the way they want to be treated.

I do not recall ever using a racial slur except using Washingtons nickname and I an sorry for that but it is habbit. So whay have I been attacked personally for my personal beliefs?

I do not recall ever using a racial slur except using Washingtons nickname and I an sorry for that but it is habbit. So whay have I been attacked personally for my personal beliefs?

I wasn't talking about you in either point in my post.

I've never used racial slur insults either, i'll call you groupies , groupies because thats exactly what you are. When joe has a bad game , it's the OC, it's the line, it's the lack of a running game. it's everyone but Joe. You people won't hold Joe accountable for anything, so i have to do it for you. not all ravens fans are going to jock ride Joe especially with the money he's making, to whom much is given , much is expected. Craven used a racial slur and not one of you said anything. Rasta is a coon and i'm a homo, but then because i type the same thing over and over i'm messing up the board. Really! So it's ok to call people racial slurs but please don't say anything about Joe Flacco.

Amazing! You still don't seem to " get it ". The use of a racial slur falls directly on you. That's right - you alone, and no one else. And YOU and YOU alone owe this board an apology. Go ahead. The floor's yours.

Amazing! You still don't seem to " get it ". The use of a racial slur falls directly on you. That's right - you alone, and no one else. And YOU and YOU alone owe this board an apology. Go ahead. The floor's yours.

Is that what you and your butt buddy think, that I used a racial slur at you two nancys? grow a set

• Downvote 1

Is that what you and your butt buddy think, that I used a racial slur at you two nancys? grow a set

Crav. You used a racial slur and a homophobic term. There's absolutely no excuse for it whatsoever. It's disgusting. You can not sit there and tell me that calling someone a coon is not a racial slur. You are not an idiot. You know damn well that it is, and you used that term because someone's username is includes the word "rasta", so you draw the conclusion that this person is black, and to insult this person you choose a hateful term. At least once a year you continue to shock me, but at this point, it really is my fault for being shocked since it really shouldn't. I'm disgusted.

• Upvote 1

Crav. You used a racial slur and a homophobic term. There's absolutely no excuse for it whatsoever. It's disgusting. You can not sit there and tell me that calling someone a coon is not a racial slur. You are not an idiot. You know damn well that it is, and you used that term because someone's username is includes the word "rasta", so you draw the conclusion that this person is black, and to insult this person you choose a hateful term. At least once a year you continue to shock me, but at this point, it really is my fault for being shocked since it really shouldn't. I'm disgusted.

Then to you I apologize

FYI--there was no drawing of conclusion on my part, these 2 have made it known through prior run ins as to what nationality they are.

Edited by cravnravn

This might be time to lock/delete a thread and move on or get back on topic.

Geronimo, I still don't feel like we are all groupies just because we don't blame Flacco for ALL our problems. Has he had bad games. Yes. Has he thrown stupid passes. Yes. However, he can't block for himself. He can't get open and catch balls for himself (less of a problem than the O-Line but still a problem at times). And he can't take the handoff and run it himself on every down. Fix 2 out 3 of those problems and then we can start to blame Joe and only Joe.

• Upvote 1