ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

How Is Joe Flacco Playing?

cravnravn

You're so full of shit your eyes are brown, couldnt stand Boller from the 1/2 second we drafted him..Now Flacco on the other hand, IS THE MAN..All he does is win.

....... and all you do is fluff. First, it was Boller and now it's Joe Flacco. If you were't so emotional about the issue, I could take you seriously, but given your history of BollerLuv on ESPN and your current state of Joe fluffer - age, you've lost all credibility.

Joe did the damn thing when it was time to do it, great plays all around , including Jacoby, Pitta and Brown. great win! contrary to popular belief , i root for Joe, i'm just not a groupie like the rest of you. If he plays bad i say it, and i'll tell you why, you groupies just jock ride Joe no matter how he performs.

• Upvote 1

Joe did the damn thing when it was time to do it, great plays all around , including Jacoby, Pitta and Brown. great win! contrary to popular belief , i root for Joe, i'm just not a groupie like the rest of you. If he plays bad i say it, and i'll tell you why, you groupies just jock ride Joe no matter how he performs.

Great assessment.

• Upvote 1

With time and a little prodding the real North Baltimore in you would show up for all to see. You're waaay too easy.

Northeast Baltimore my friend, as a matter of fact Im Homey with Gerinimo if his location he has listed is correct