ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

checked out the pats board

52isUnstoppable

Pretty much every single person on the pats board is over looking us like we are nothing. I have not read a single post where a fan was actually worried the ravens might win. They are already looking at the colts, chargers. A few concerns over welker but basically guaranteeing a win against us. I really hope we end their season.

Considering Charlie Frye threw all over us...yeah I wouldn't be worried either.

Pat's gameplan:

1) Rush the shit out of Flacco

2) Throw bombs to Moss

3) Book tickets for next round of playoffs

Guest BallTMore
Am I stupid to think long bombs from a guy with a broken finger and ribss is not likely?

Brady has supposedly had these for weeks, and I haven't really noticed any change in play. It's a mind game, imo. I don't believe he's that hurt. Like Ben, Tom is a drama queen.

The bad thing is, the refs will probably flag us if we breathe on him too hard. They must protect Tommy so he can get his rematch with Peyton!

BTW, with Frank Walker roaming our sideline I wouldn't worry much either if I was a Pats fan. Drop back, look for 41 or 25 and just throw it. You'll get the yards either way.

The Ravens can win, but right now my gut tells me the "shoot yourself in the foot" Ravens will show up Sunday.

lol at Foxworth...

"I will like to officially say it is possible on occasion to beat the New England Patriots in the postseason," said cornerback Domonique Foxworth, who pointed out that he beat New England in the playoffs as a member of the Denver Broncos before planting his tongue firmly against his cheek. "We hope to possibly, maybe step on the field with them and put up a fight if possible."

If the Ravens can get a fair shake from the Patriots officials and they can play without any doubt that there may be a penalty then they have a chance. The Baltimore teams have been screwed by the Patriots officials for years. If we get an unbiased officiating crew I'll be amazed. Hope for the best.

Considering Charlie Frye threw all over us...yeah I wouldn't be worried either.

Pat's gameplan:

1) Rush the shit out of Flacco

2) Throw bombs to Moss

3) Book tickets for next round of playoffs

Grubber,

Dont forget... in no order of priority... Stack the box. They will not let Ray or Willis run.

They arent worried about Flacco and our WR corps.