ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Happy Draft Day

RavenMad

Martin was gone. They have Smith but he has age and miles on him. They need to lock down the middle of the defense for years to come. They just did.

You win with your front 7.

They didn't need Heap when they grabbed him.

You can start 2 Tight Ends though, you can't start 3 ILB's. The good news is all these guys can cover, so perhaps we're going to be seeing some more LB-heavy formations next year?

For the record I'm not hating on the pick, just hoping we have something in store for RT and Safety. We're going to have to get LUCKY to get 2 starters with 2nd and 3rd round picks at those positions.

Mosley and Arthur Brown manning the middle in the future is outstanding, they are safetylike middle linebackers, that are quick and fast and GREAT in coverage for the position. we still can get starters at FS and RT if Ozzies plays it right

Maybe oz should step down

Man, are you drinking again? Ozzie should step down because he just grabbed the best middle linebacker in college? And because he stayed true to his past success by taking the best athlete available, which, BTW, is what has propelled him to one of the best GM's in the game? Seriously Crave?

• Upvote 2

Mosley and Arthur Brown manning the middle in the future is outstanding, they are safetylike middle linebackers, that are quick and fast and GREAT in coverage for the position. we still can get starters at FS and RT if Ozzies plays it right

Thank you.

Mosley's a field general with great knowledge of the game and great instincts.He's got a lot of Ray Lewis in him.

They only have 1 pick so there will be needs left....Ozzie's not done. He's knows what he needs but Martin was gone. I'd be shitting bricks happy if they got Martin....but he was not available and I was shocked that he fell so far.

I was shocked Moseley fell so far.

Man, are you drinking again? Ozzie should step down because he just grabbed the best middle linebacker in college? And because he stayed true to his past success by taking the best athlete available, which, BTW, is what has propelled him to one of the best GM's in the game? Seriously Crave?

No, because we had other voids to fill, like safety, and RT and we really do need 1 more WR. I didnt feel we needed a LB with the 17th pick..

Hey Nado, speaking of drinking, you doing any of the Florida games this season? we have a nice little tailgate forming for the Tampa game

I don't know how the players will turn out. I do know four things for certain.

1) Ray Lewis may be a good game analyst, but he stinks as a draft analyst.

2) Gruden may have been a good coach, and is good at joking around, but he sucks as a draft analyst.

3) Chris Berman did a lot over the years for sports coverage, but his time has come, he really is horrible as a draft analyst.

4) NFL network should be ashamed, as bad as ESPN's coverage was, theirs was far, far worse.

Yeah I agree tsy... I wasn't liking Ray as a commentator. He'd be better as a coach.

Crav... I'd like to see them get Pryor or Dix, but I trust Oz. He doesn't draft for need. Mosley's got great psychical and mental skills, speed to keep up with TE's and strength to get off blocks to get after the runner. My only worry is the injuries.