ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Tramain Jacobs - Next Man Up

GrubberRaven

Why even activate Cody? Jerrnigan and Brandon Williams are 10x better.

What happened to Asa Jackson?

I get cutting brown, he's terrible but do they have a replacement?

We have Webb who is clearly a shell of his former self

Franks shouldn't even be in the league

jimmy smith is out

Jacobs is in

What happened to Asa Jackson?

Am I missing anyone? Do we have 3 corners right now?

Webb is playing OK. He is not like a couple of yrs ago but maybe his back is still not right. We might be seeing surgury in the off season for him.

Yeah thats what Im thinking, But god did he get burned by Wheeton on the long TD this week, (or bryant, one of those two)

Coming into the season with Webb Smith and jackson sounded so good.

Best Case scenario we come out of the bye week with 5 healthy Corners

Jimmy Smith

Ladarius Webb

Asa Jackson

Traimon Jacobs

Dominuque Franks

Looking ahead at the schedule I see at least 5 wins, the toss ups being @Saints and @Dolphin. 10-6 won't win the division but may get a wild card. The funny thing about this season is that unlike years past we are beating the bad teams and losing to good teams. Pittsburgh lost to Bucs, and barely beat the browns and Jags but then goes out and drops a 50-burger on the colts. I dont know what to make of this NFL season

Cody makes no sense at all, as you have all stated, he should be cut. Jeepers, even the new guy (I can never remember his name) who filled in for a while played better than Cody ever had. The defensive line,has been the one constant bright spot on this team and the depth appears to be sound. Maybe they want to get him some new reps so after the season they can trade him for a can of spam and half a saltine cracker.

I am begining to lose "faith" in this the coaching staff, already have in the scouts, at least when it comes to receivers. After all the years of coaching changes and the crappy wide outs year after year, it has to be the scouts of Ozzie is just not listening to them.... Ten is a team that can beat this team, they have given the Ravens fits since they moved to Ten back in the air McNair days......

Best Case scenario we come out of the bye week with 5 healthy Corners

Jimmy Smith

Ladarius Webb

Asa Jackson

Traimon Jacobs

Dominuque Franks

Looking ahead at the schedule I see at least 5 wins, the toss ups being @Saints and @Dolphin. 10-6 won't win the division but may get a wild card. The funny thing about this season is that unlike years past we are beating the bad teams and losing to good teams. Pittsburgh lost to Bucs, and barely beat the browns and Jags but then goes out and drops a 50-burger on the colts. I dont know what to make of this NFL season

I don't see them beating the Saints, Brees will pick em apart, nor the Phins who are playing very well and actually have a very good offensive line. I see maybe, maybe 3 wins max, Titans, Jags, Texans, with a toss up being the Chargers, who have to come here at 1 pm, not easy for a west coast team, as we saw last week against the Phins.

I will stick with my 6 win prediction until proven wrong.

Cody makes no sense at all, as you have all stated, he should be cut. Jeepers, even the new guy (I can never remember his name) who filled in for a while played better than Cody ever had. The defensive line,has been the one constant bright spot on this team and the depth appears to be sound. Maybe they want to get him some new reps so after the season they can trade him for a can of spam and half a saltine cracker.

I am begining to lose "faith" in this the coaching staff, already have in the scouts, at least when it comes to receivers. After all the years of coaching changes and the crappy wide outs year after year, it has to be the scouts of Ozzie is just not listening to them.... Ten is a team that can beat this team, they have given the Ravens fits since they moved to Ten back in the air McNair days......

Cody is unrestricted after the season.

The Baltimore Ravens have shaken up their secondary two days after allowing six touchdown passes to Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger by cutting Dominique Franks and Chykie Brown.

As I said...they should not be in the NFL.

They have to see what Cody can bring now that he's healthy because this is his last year. Ngata and Williams need somebody to fill in and give them some rest. He's simply the next man up....

As for Alabama...only 5 Alabama players have been drafted by the Ravens in their 19 year history. Ozzie didn't do too bad with Jarrett Johnson and Mosley. Leron McClain was good too.

As for Alabama...only 5 Alabama players have been drafted by the Ravens in their 19 year history. Ozzie didn't do too bad with Jarrett Johnson and Mosley. Leron McClain was good too.

You're right and I'm wrong on those guys (although McClain didn't do that much here).

I don't see them beating the Saints, Brees will pick em apart, nor the Phins who are playing very well and actually have a very good offensive line. I see maybe, maybe 3 wins max, Titans, Jags, Texans, with a toss up being the Chargers, who have to come here at 1 pm, not easy for a west coast team, as we saw last week against the Phins.

I will stick with my 6 win prediction until proven wrong.

You will be proven wrong, we will beat the Fish,it'll be another ravens home game.

Guys it's a sorry state of affairs. The guys we cut are no good but the same is true of their replacements.

While that is true, worse would be doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. Brown and Franks were toast. Might as well take a shot on some other guys and see if they can do any better. You never know what you might unearth.

You will be proven wrong, we will beat the Fish,it'll be another ravens home game.

I hope so, but time will tell.... So far, the defense has stunk aginst good offensive lines, no pressure. This puts the horrible secondary on an island = touchdown. As usual, the receivers still can't get off of press coverage, guess what each of those teams play?

They have to see what Cody can bring now that he's healthy because this is his last year. Ngata and Williams need somebody to fill in and give them some rest. He's simply the next man up....

On Passing downs McPhee has been in teh middle. I just don't see the rotational need for him.

Mia is on the road. Looking at the schedule I am thinking the Ravens lose all the road games. they are all pretty good teams. They should win all the home games the rest of the way. Cle is the only possibel loss at home the rest of the way.

On Passing downs McPhee has been in teh middle. I just don't see the rotational need for him.

Mia is on the road. Looking at the schedule I am thinking the Ravens lose all the road games. they are all pretty good teams. They should win all the home games the rest of the way. Cle is the only possibel loss at home the rest of the way.

I know where they are at, last year there were 25000 ravens fans in Miami I expect the same this year, plus I'll be there

While that is true, worse would be doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. Brown and Franks were toast. Might as well take a shot on some other guys and see if they can do any better. You never know what you might unearth.

Not criticizing the move; in fact, a shakeup might help. But talent wise I have ask what the Sundance Kid asked of Butch Cassidy "Who are these guys?.