ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Time for your pick and score

Tornado700

1-4 Pittsburgh just won their first so they have a little bit of confidence. The best thing the Ravens can do is go up early, kill any confidence they've built up and create that "here we go again" feeling in the minds of the Steelers. Too bad our offense hasn't shown the ability to do that in 6 games.

Rust Buckets 17, Ravens 14. I hope i'm wrong.

• Downvote 1

1-4 Pittsburgh just won their first so they have a little bit of confidence. The best thing the Ravens can do is go up early, kill any confidence they've built up and create that "here we go again" feeling in the minds of the Steelers. Too bad our offense hasn't shown the ability to do that in 6 games.

Rust Buckets 17, Ravens 14. I hope i'm wrong.

Blasphemy , get the tar and feathers, men....lol

Pittsburgh is the more desperate team; absolutely has to win this game. They cannot afford to go 1-5 which pretty much knocks them out of the division.

I don't get that same feeling and sense of urgency listening to Harbaugh and the Ravens.

Still, the teams' familiarity with each other should lead to a very close, competitive game. I see a FG margin of victory by the more desperate team.

I guess I will go 17-10 Steelers. Hope not though.

Papa I think you are fairly objective too. Well for someone who dislikes coaches and really lacks understanding of what a coach does and says, and for someone who lets personnel decisions he disagrees with bother him forever, and most importantly one who so stronly wants to be the asshole that you are to be able to say "I told you so". I know how important that part is to you so I think you try to be objective in picking when you think they will win and lose so you do not miss any oppurtunity, no matter how little, to say "I told you so".

Hey, if anyone says anything negative about Harbaugh this week, no matter how minor or major, I look forward to your standard "I thought Harbaugh could do no wrong" post.

Thats great stuff man.

Edited by Spen
  • Upvote 1

Also I nave said I wasn't an asshole. Infact I have happily accepted being one for yrs. Now I don't pull it out for no reason. If someone disagrees with me that is cool. But if I am called stupid for having an opinion it will comeback in spades. I have been wrong before. I have tjhought the Ravens would win or lose and the oposite has happened. I have thought a player would be really good and they have sucked. I have thought a guy would suck and they have been good. It is an educated guess.