ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Steve Smith a Raven?

cravnravn

Not a good feeling, New England threw their hat into the ring

Well...at least the Potomac Drainage Basin Indigenous Persons didn't throw their war bonnet head dress into the ring.

OK then this will be a bidding war and what Car had with him means nothing.

Ravens have first dibs if this is correct:

Retweeted by Yahoo Sports

Eric Edholm ‏@Eric_Edholm 12m

Teams reaching out on WR Steve Smith: Ravens, Patriots, Chargers, Redskins, Seahawks. Smith expected to talk to Ravens' Gary Kubiak tonight.

Just a question: he's going to be 35 before the season starts; will he have enough left in the tank?

That is the multi million dollar question....He already stated that he will always be a Carolina Panther in his heart...That concerns me because that's what Steve McNair said about Tenn, and he clearly did not want to be here....It showed in his play on the field too....

Hopefully this will turn out different though.....I thought I saw on NFL that they signed the guy I thought was a better option, James Jones, not sure though....just thinking out loud, off to bed for the oldie now....lol

That is the multi million dollar question....He already stated that he will always be a Carolina Panther in his heart...That concerns me because that's what Steve McNair said about Tenn, and he clearly did not want to be here....It showed in his play on the field too....

Hopefully this will turn out different though.....I thought I saw on NFL that they signed the guy I thought was a better option, James Jones, not sure though....just thinking out loud, off to bed for the oldie now....lol

Did we not pick up rod woods on after picksburg kicked him to the curb? How'd that turn out?

Steve McNair gave us a pretty good year until his demons caught up with him.

Did we not pick up rod woods on after picksburg kicked him to the curb? How'd that turn out?

Woodson was a great player in the perfect system for him here....The greatest D of all time, that might of had a little to do with it....

But when you have another team's super star get booted from the place they love and have ruled, it's a hard transition.....

That's my concern, along with his age.....But he hasn't signed with us yet, so it's all premature at this point....

He said he is gonna enjoy the wooing process and get a few expensive dinners out of this first, so we'll see if he leaves Bmore with or w/o a contract today.....